Energy Smart Colorado Partners
Energy Smart Colorado is pleased to partner with a number of non-profit affiliates, utility companies and municipalities to work together on reducing energy consumption and improving the health and safety of the built environment.
Our partnerships allow Energy Smart Colorado to provide affordable services to homeowners and business owners in our service territories. Our utility partners may have additional incentives.
Please click on the organization’s name to find out more.
Energy Smart Colorado Non-Profit Partners Include:
- CLEER in Garfield County
- Cloud City Conservation in Lake County
- Community Office for Resource Efficiency (CORE) in the Roaring Fork Valley
- High Country Conservation Center in Summit County
- ColdHarbour Institute in Gunnison County
- Walking Mountains in Eagle County
- Yampa Valley Sustainability Council in Routt and Moffat Counties
Please click on their links to find out more. To find out how to become an Energy Smart partner please contact us at 855.372.5064.